Organization of the smallest bedroom in our house is usually a problem. Some people adopting it as a storage or alcove the others put there a single bed and drawer chest and use it as a basic bedroom. But there is also another effective possibility, it is adopting the room as a home office/library.
To give our customers an inspiration, especially those who would like to use it for the business or place where they can keep books and documents we are publishing recently finished realization where the subject of work was adopting a small room to functional and effective home office.
Home office furniture
For this specific project, we decided to combine natural oak veneer and painted MDF elements what gave it a classic and elegant impression. The set which has been made in L shape covering two walls contains:
- tall unit with two soft close doors and three handleless push to open drawers
- connected wide three handleless push to open drawer chest placed under the window
- computer unit and shelves storage under the desk worktop
- worktop which has got built-in a compartment covered by hatch made with oak veneer panel
- on the right-hand side, there is another drawer chest with three handleless drawers
- there is also a top unit partly open ideal to store books or documents
Made to measure
All have been designed and manufactured to exactly fit the room and use as much potential of the space as possible. In the matter of materials, the core is a combination of MDF in 36 and 18mm thickness.
- Doors covered in natural oak veneer finished in high gloss varnish and Tudor Oak colour.
- rest of the elements painted eggshell black paint
All elements made to measure in our workshop from high-quality components and installed by our team in the customer’s house.
Type of furniture: Home office furniture
Style of furniture: Contemporary
- doors 18 mm MDF natural oak veneer high gloss varnish finish
- units 36 mm MDF black eggshell effect paint finish
- push to open drawers
At JS DECO we are happy to serve private and commercial customers. To find out the cost of your wardrobe contact us by email to get your quote after a short interview about your requirements or call us to arrange a visit to our studio/workshop where we will have a chance to look at available materials and possible solutions which we can implement in your bedroom.